SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
1. Schedule an appointment by contacting our Director of Admission Angela Gengras at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. After appointment, submit an application with supporting documents directly to Sterne School.
3. Provide Sterne School's transcript request form to the student's current school. Request that the current school submit the transcripts directly to Sterne School by emailing them to email@example.com and/or mailing them to the Jackson Street Campus.
5TH-8TH GRADE APPLICANTS
4. If applying for 5th-8th grade, see below.*
HIGH SCHOOL APPLICANTS
4. If applying for High School, see below.**
5. Visit day for prospective student.
ATTEND OPEN HOUSE
6. At any point in the Admissions process, parents and guardians are welcome to attend an Open House.
* For 5th-8th grade applicants only: provide the Common Evaluation Form to a teacher or Learning Specialist at the student's current school. Request that the Teacher or Learning Specialist at the current school submit the completed Common Evaluation Form directly to Sterne School by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or mailing it to the Jackson Street Campus.
** For High School applicants only: Provide the Sterne High School Principal, English, and Math Recommendation Forms to your current Principal, English teacher, and Math teacher. Request that your Principal, English teacher, and Math teacher each submit his/her respective Sterne High School Recommendation Form directly to Sterne School. If the High School applicant previously has asked or will ask his/her current faculty to complete the common Bay Area Independent High Schools (BAIHS) Recommendation Forms, then Sterne School is happy to accept copies of the BAIHS Recommendation Forms from the Principal, English Teacher, and Math Teacher. The current school may email these forms directly to email@example.com or mail them to the Jackson Street Campus.