The Admissions Process
Our Process at a Glance
Sterne uses Ravenna to guide our families through the Admissions process.
- Submit an Inquiry Form and check your email for Ravenna log-in instructions.
- Sign up for a Virtual Information Session in Ravenna (grades 4–8) and an in-person Parent Tour (grade specific: 4-5, 6-8, and 9-12).
- Complete application on Ravenna (by January 9, 2024).
- Sign up for a Student Visit on Ravenna (November–February).
- Sign up for a Parent Interview on Ravenna (November–February).
- If needed, apply for Tuition Assistance (by February 9, 2024).
- Submit required supplemental materials (by March 1, 2024).
- When you receive Sterne's decision notification, reply by the specified deadline. (Grades 4–8 are notified on March 14th, grades 9–12 on March 15th.)
Sterne accepts rolling applications year-round, depending on spaces available. Don't hesitate to contact Admissions any time during the year for more information.
* To be considered for an application fee waiver, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sterne brought life back to learning for me, gave me confidence within myself, and helped me find my voice to ask for help. I still give credit to Sterne for much of my success and the ability to be where I am today.
Jillian, Sterne Alumna