Dear Prospective Students & Families:
Thank you for considering Sterne. Sterne School welcomes each student at their unique level and guides them through a one-of-a-kind educational journey. This journey inspires the discovery and development of strengths and strategies, bolsters academic grit, and encourages creative expression. Sterne students learn to embrace the world with compassion and integrity, and leave Sterne prepared for the opportunities and challenges in college and life.
Sterne School specializes in a strengths-and-strategies model. Our upper elementary & middle school, and college preparatory high school boast rigorous academics in a supportive environment, complemented by:
- Visual, performing, and musical arts; (electives/clubs/performances/showcases)
- Digital and technological arts; (electives/clubs/showcases)
- Mindfulness program;
- Differentiated curriculum and instruction;
- Integrated executive function support;
- A strategic and developmentally-appropriate framework for homework;
- Comprehensive athletics program;
- Local, national, and international experiential learning opportunities
On behalf of everyone at Sterne, I invite you to visit us and learn more about the Sterne experience. We welcome prospective families, education specialists, and community members to join us at an Open House where you can tour our campus, and hear from faculty and parents about our exceptional program and community. To learn more about our Admissions process, please click here.
Director of Admission